- As per the official information shared by Bungie, the Destiny error code Moose is a general networking error that can occur for various reasons.
- If you receive this error for the first time then you should try restarting the game but in case the error is coming back continuously then you should consider troubleshooting your network.
- Below we have provided different network troubleshooting guides which may help you with the error.
Fixes For Destiny Error Code Moose
- Before trying any network troubleshooting we will advise you to check the Bungie server status. In case the Bungie servers are down for any reason then don’t try any workarounds and just wait till servers get back to normal. To check the Bungie serve status you can visit here or go to the downdetector.
- If servers are working fine then you should first restart your device. Simply power off your gaming device, and make sure to disconnect the device from the power source. Then wait for around 5 minutes and then restart the device. Then relaunch the game and check if the error continues.
- If restarting the device is not helping then power cycling your home network. Simply power off your router and disconnect it from the power source. Then wait for around 2 minutes and then restart the router. Then check if the error still persists or not.
- If restarting your device and home network is not helping then check if you have any pending updates for the game or your system firmware. In case you have any pending updates for the game or the device then we will advise you to install it right away.
- If your system and game are updated with their latest version then perform an internet speed test for your internet to make sure that your internet speed is good enough to play online games.
- If your internet speed is good enough for online gaming then try connecting your gaming device to the router over a wired ethernet cable.
- If you still receive the error then try connecting over a mobile hotspot connection. If you didn’t receive the error when connected to the mobile hotspot then it means that any of your default internet settings are causing the issue so you should contact your ISP.
- In case you still receive the error then you can refer to this Network Troubleshooting Guide by Bungie or contact the developers.
Like This Post? Checkout More