- Game name: Forza Horizon 5
- Error code: 0x0
- Occurs: The error comes when users try to Launch FH5
- Effect of the error: The game immediately Crash or doesn’t launch at all
As per most of the users’ complaints, this 0x0 error started to appear after the recent game update, and this error is all over the place and hitting all types of devices but this error is mainly reported by the PC users.
The error comes when users try to open the game but the game immediately crashes and shows the error code 0x0.
As of now the best fix for 0x0 error is to move the Game Install from one Drive to another but before that, we will suggest you to restart your gaming device, and check updates for the game.
Below we have shared all the suggestions in the details, try them one by one to check if they help you out with the error or not.
Fixes For Forza Horizon 5 Error Code 0x0
Fix 1: Make sure Forza Horizon Is installed In The XboxGames Folder
As per our research as of now the best fix for the error is to make sure that the game is installed in the XboxGames folder, if not then uninstall the game and then reinstall it in the C:XboxGames folder.
Please note: Make sure you have enough storage left in the C drive.
- Open the Xbox App.
- From the top left tap on the Name/Gamertag.
- Then choose Settings.
- Then choose Install Options.
- Then check if the default folder is set to C:XboxGames.
- If not then Uninstall the game and then reinstall it in the C:XboxGames folder.
Fix 2: Some Other Workarounds
- Make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
- Next, try logging in to Windows 10/11 with the local Administrator Account and then launch the FH5 as an Administrator. If it doesn’t work then try launching the game as an Administrator through the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store.
- Check and make sure that you are using the latest firmware version of Windows and there are no pending updates. If there is a pending Windows update then install the pending update then restart your PC.
- Also make sure that all of your graphics card drivers are using the latest versions, if not then update them.
- Check if your device time and date are correct, if not then consider correcting it.
- Next, try resetting the Microsoft Store and Forza Horizon 5. To do so follow this,
- Go to the Windows.
- Then go to Settings.
- Then choose Apps & Features.
- Then (Select app).
- Then choose Advanced Options.
- Then choose Reset.
Related Error Codes