Hulu error code p-dev327 is a common error that comes with the error message “We’ve hit an unexpected snag”.
If you are also experiencing this error then in this post we are going to share some workaround that you may try to fix the error.
How To Fix Hulu error code p-dev327?
Note: before trying any solutions please make sure you are using the latest version of the Hulu app, and your device firmware.
Fix 1: Restart your Device
- Simply close the Hulu app.
- After that restart the device.
- Once the device is restarted, relaunch the Hulu app.
- Then check if it resolves the error or not.
Fix 2: Check The Server Status
- Go to Down Detector.
- From the search bar search for Hulu.
- Now check if Down Detector is showing any recent outrage with the Hulu server.
- If there is any server issue for any reason then wait for some time and then try again.
Fix 3: Check The Internet Connection
First power cycle the internet by shutting down the router for 5 minutes. Once the router restarts check if it resolves the error.
If the error continues then try using Hulu with any alternate internet to confirm whether this is an internet issue or something else is causing the error.
Fix 4: Uninstall and Reinstall the Hulu App
- Uninstall the Hulu app and after that restart the device.
- Once the device is restarted, install the Hulu app.
- Then launch Hulu and log in to your account.
- Now check if you still have the error, or if it has been resolved.
Fix 6: Contact Hulu
If in case you still get the error then we will recommend you to contact Hulu support for further help and advice.
Like This Post? Checkout More