Hulu error code P-DEV334 occurs on your Hulu screen when you try to play a selected item on it.
If you are one of those users who is facing this error code then stick to this guide, here we will provide you with the reason behind this error code and solutions to fix this problem.
Reasons For The Hulu error code P-DEV334
- Hulu Server is having some kind of outrage or issue.
- Your internet is slow or unstable.
- App has accumulated corrupt cache and data.
How To Fix Hulu Error Code P-DEV334?
Fix 1: Check Internet Connection
The primary reason for this error code is low internet speed, or poor internet connection which delays the streaming process resulting in the error code.
So the first thing we will do is to check the internet connection.
Most of the time when your internet loses connectivity or its speed goes down you may face errors like this on your Hulu screen.
So we will recommend you check your internet connection speed and stability.
First, restart the Router by following the steps given below.
- To restart the router, Power it Off.
- Unplug the router Power cable for a few minutes.
- After that plug in back the power cables to the wall outlet.
- Check if it has fixed the issue.
- If you still have the error then check your internet speed by visiting any internet speed test website.
You can also try switching to a wired internet connection in case you are using WIFI.
Fix 2: Check The Hulu Server Status
- You can go to Downdetector.com.
- From the search bar, you need to search for Hulu.
- Now check if Downdetector is showing any recently reported outrage with Hulu.
- If there is any server issue with Hulu then wait till the servers get back to normal, and try again.
Fix 3: Make Sure You Are Using the Latest Version Of Hulu Or Your System
The next thing you need to check is if you are using the latest version of Hulu and your device’s firmware.
if in case there is any pending update for Hulu or your device then consider installing the pending update then check if it resolves the error or not.
Fix 4: Clear The Hulu Cache
You can also try clearing the Hulu app cache on your device.
Once the Hulu app cache is cleared, restart your device, and check if the error has been resolved.
Fix 5: Update/Reinstall The App
Simply you need to completely uninstall the Hulu App from your device, and after that restart the device before reinstalling the Hulu App.
Once the device is fully restarted, reinstall the Hulu App.
Fix 6: Disable The VPN
If you are using a VPN on your device then there is some chance that it is interrupting your Internet connection, in such cases try to disable VPN to check if it is the culprit or not.
Like This Post? Checkout More