- As per the users’ complaints, error code 0x10010 mainly occurs with the Hunt Showdown whenever users try to join a team match. But in some cases, the error can also hit if you are playing Solo.
- Error code 0x10010 with the Hunt Showdown is a known error, and as per our research, the error mainly occurs from the server’s side when servers are flooded or down for maintenance.
Fixes For Hunt Showdown Error Code 0x10010
Fix 1: Check Server Status
- If you receive this error then the first thing you need to do is to check if there is any reported outage or server maintenance.
- To have updated information about the Hunt Showdown servers you can visit their Twitter account or downdetector. If there is any outage or server impatience then you should wait for some time and try again.
Fix 2: Check For Updated
- If servers are working fine then next you should check if you have any pending software updates for your gaming device and Hunt Showdown.
- Simply check if you need to update your gaming device or Hunt Showdown, if there is any update then consider installing the update, and then check if the error persists.
Fix 3: Some Other Workarounds
- If your device and game are up to date then try refreshing your device connection and check for the error. Simply shut down your gaming device and router for around 10 minutes and then restart them. Then relaunch the Hunt Showdown and check if the error continues.
- Next, go to any internet speed test website and test your internet connection strength, make sure your internet is proving stable connection with good speed.
- Also, try using a wired internet connection by using an ethernet cable.
- At last, you can try connecting over a mobile hotspot connection or any alternate wifi connection. This way you can find if any of your network settings are causing the issue, if connecting over a different internet fixes the issue then you should contact your ISP to help you troubleshoot your default connection.
Fix 4: Contact Hunt Showdown
If you still get the same issue then now you should contact the developers. When you report your issue to developers, make sure to provide all the essential information. Tell them where the bug happened in the game, and what time it occurred, and give them a detailed description of the situation.
Like This Post? Checkout More