- As per our research, Star Trek Bridge Crew error code 12 mainly occurs to those who use it on their Oculus Quest 1 and Oculus Quest 2.
- As per the users’ complaints, the error occurs as users start the game. Sometimes they get to the loading screen then it gets back to the main screen and shows the error.
- Error says, ”Bridge crew services are unreachable at this time. Try again later. Error code 12”.
Fixes For Star Trek Bridge Crew Error Code 12 On Oculus Quest
Fix 1: Check For Following
- If you get this error then the first thing you need to do is to check if your internet is working. To check your internet simply restart the router and then perform an internet speed test.
- Once you are confirmed that your internet is working without any issues then check if you need to update the game. In case there is a pending update for the game then simply install the update and then check if error persists.
Fix 2: Unlink Your Oculus Account From Ubisoft
Once you are confirmed that your internet is working and the game is also updated then unlink your Oculus account and then relink it through the in-game prompt. This will definitely fix your issue because during our research we have found many users who shared their experience of fixing this issue by exactly doing this.
Here is what exactly you need to do this,
- Go to account.ubisoft.com.
- Then log into your Ubisoft account.
- Then go to the Linked Accounts section under Account Information.
- Then you need to Unlink your Oculus account.
- Then go to your device and launch the Star Trek Bridge Crew.
- When the in-game prompt asks, re-link your Ubisoft account.
Fix 3: Reinstall The Star Trek Bridge Crew
- If you still get the error then you should uninstall the game and then restart the device. Once your device restarts, reinstall the Star Trek Bridge Crew.
- If you still get the error then contact Ubisoft to report this problem.
Like This Post? Checkout More