- Game: Arknights
- Error code: 400
- Occurs: Error comes while logging in to the game
- Effect of the error: The game is unplayable
Here we will talk about the Arknights error code 400 which comes when users try to log into the game, and because of it, players are unable to get into the game.
First of all, there is no official information available on this error, but as per our research this error is coming because of server issues, or your network is conflicting with the game.
Below we have shared possible workarounds that you can try, all these workarounds we have gathered in our research.
Fixes For Arknights Error Code 400
- The first thing we need to check is if the error is coming because of some temporary glitches. Try closing and relaunching the app, then check if the error still appears. Keep trying this 3 to 4 times before moving to the next workaround.
- Try switching between the mobile data and wifi. If you are using the WiFi connection then try using the mobile data or vice versa. Many users have shared that switching over the mobile data removes the issue.
- If the error still appears then the next thing you can try is using a different DNS tunnel, such as Google DNS or Cloudflare DNS. There were a few users on Reddit who shared that this helped them fix their problem, so you can also do the same. If you don’t know how to change your DNS servers then you can refer to this guide.
- Next, if you have access to any VPN then you can consider playing from a different region. At this stage, it looks like this is a server-side issue, and by using the VPN you can confirm if the issue is limited to your region or if it’s coming to all other regions.
- Lastly, if nothing is helping with the error then most probably it’s the Arknights’ servers that are down for maintenance or servers are going through an outage, so we will advise you to wait for a few hours and try again.
Related Error Codes