- Platform: Fivem
- Error code: Status Code 400
- Error says: Could not contact entitlement, service Status code: 400, error message: 0”
In this article, we will share the details for the Fivem Status Code 400, if you are having this error then from below you can find all the details of this error.
Fixes For Fivem Status Code 400
The majority of the time Fivem Status Code 400 mainly comes from the system side, so if you are currently receiving this error then chances are Fivem is down right now. But in a few cases, this error can also come if your internet is unstable or slow, if Fivem is outdated, or if your device has encountered any temporary glitch.
Below we have shared a few suggestions that you should try, check if they help you with the error or not.
- As I said above, the first possibility is Fivem being down, so our first suggestion will be for you to check the Fivem server status, and to do that you can refer to status.cfx.re. You need to check if Fivem is having an outage with their system, if so then we will advise you to wait for a few hours and try again.
- If Fivem servers are up and running without any issues then next we will advise you to shut down your router by disconnecting it from the power source, then wait for a full 1 to 2 minutes. After that, restart your internet and check if the error still comes.
- If power cycling your router is not working then next try shutting down your gaming device for around 3 to 4 minutes and then restart it. Once your device restarts, check if the error still comes or not.
- Next, try disabling your device Firewall/Antivirus and restart the game, then check if the error still shows or not, if not then it’s your Firewall/Antivirus which is conflicting with the Fivem. So try re-enabling your Firewall/Antivirus and check their settings.
- At last, if the error still persists then we will suggest you to wait for a few hours but if the error still comes then you should get in touch with the Fivem support team to report this error.
Related Error Codes