Bluestacks error code 2004 can occur for several reasons but one thing is very clear with this error that this error mainly occurs when users try to install any game or app.
If you are having this error then below you can find all the possible details for the error.
Reasons For The Bluestacks Error Code 2004
- Bluestack needed to be updated.
- Virtualization is disabled.
- Your PC doesn’t fulfill the minimum system requirements.
- Your antivirus is conflicting with Bluestacks.
- You may need to update your windows OS or any drivers.
How To Fix Bluestacks Error Code 2004?
Fix 1: Check If There Are Any Pending Updates
- Launch BlueStacks 5.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- From the left sidebar menu go to the About tab.
- Now tap on the “Check for updates” button.
- If there is any update available you see the option to update.
Fix 2: Restart Your System
- Close down Bluestacks and all the programs on your computer/pc.
- Then restart your computer/pc.
- Now, wait till your system restarts.
- Then relaunch the Bluestacks.
- Now check if the error still persists.
Fix 3: Make Sure Virtualization Is Enabled
If the error still persists then check if your PC supports Virtualization or not. And if your pc supports Virtualization then check if it’s enabled or not.
If you don’t know how to check and enable Virtualization on your PC then visit this guide.
Fix 4: Make Sure Your PC Fulfills Minimum System Requirements.
Here are all the Minimum System Requirements which your PC must have to use Bluestacks 5.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 4GB of RAM. (Note: Having 4GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM.)
- Storage: 5GB Free Disk Space
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up-to-date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
Fix 5: Increase The Allocated CPU Cores And RAM To BlueStacks
- Launch BlueStacks 5.
- Then tap on the Gear icon from the bottom right sidebar menu.
- Then go to the Performance tab, and from here you can increase CPU allocation and Memory allocation.
To know more about this step you can visit this guide.
Fix 6: Check Your Antivirus Settings
Your Pc Antivirus software may also be interfering with the BlueStacks resulting in the following error code.
So we will suggest you to check your antivirus to configure your antivirus correctly.
All the Antivirus softwares have different Configure options, so you can visit this official guide by Bluestacks where they have shared a detailed guide to configure your Antivirus.
Fix 7: Make Sure To Stop Unwanted Applications While Using Bluestacks
- Tap Ctrl+Shift+Esc to access Task Manager.
- Then choose the program you wish to close.
- Then tap on “End Task“.
Fix 8: Other Workaround
- Make sure to update your system GPU drivers to their latest version.
- Perform a quick scan and repair any corrupt files on your computer, if there are any.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of your Windows OS.
Like This Post? Checkout More