DCUO Authentication Error 0x0121 mainly occurs when users try to log in to the game on the console but they receive this error.
If you are also dealing with this error then in this -post we are going to provide some possible workarounds to fix the Authentication Error 0x0121.
How To Fix Authentication Error 0x0121?
Fix 1: Check For Service Status
During our research, we have found that for most of the users this error resolves itself after a few hours which indicates that this error is coming from the Xbox or game end.
So we will recommend you to check Xbox/Playstation service status and game server status.
Check if there is any outrage or maintenance with the Xbox/Playstation or with the game. If yes then wait for a few hours and then try again.
Fix 2: Clear Persistent Storage For Xbox
- Tap the Xbox button on your controller.
- Then visit Settings.
- Choose Devices and Connections.
- Then choose the Blu-Ray option.
- Now select the Persistent Storage option.
- Tap Clear.
- Now check if now you can log in to the game.
Fix 3: Try Other General Solutions
- Make sure your Xbox/Playstation or the game has not any pending updates.
- You can also try resetting your Xbox and Modem/Router.
Note: In case you continue to get the error then we will suggest you contact the game and your console support.
Like This Post? Checkout More