- Here we will talk about the error code 19010 while redeeming the Fortnite gift code on the Epic Games website.
- The error says, “This redemption code has already been used. Error Code: 19010”.
- As the error states this error simply means that you have an invalid gift card, and the following are the few possibilities behind your invalid gift card.
- There is some temporary technical issue with the Epic Games website and that’s why it’s incorrectly detecting your gift card as invalid.
- Your internet has some issues.
- There is a manufacturing error with your gift card.
- May you be scammed.
Fixes For Epic Games (Fortnite) Error Code 19010
Fix 1: Check If Epic Games Server Are Down
The first possibility is that the Epic Games servers are down because of some technical issues or server maintenance, and that’s why it’s incorrectly considering your gift card as invalid. So first we suggest you to visit the Epic Games server status page and check if all their systems are operational or not.
Fix 2: Power Cycle Your System
If all of the Epic systems are in operation then power cycle your internet and device to check if that lets you get rid of the error or not.
- Power off your internet and make sure to disconnect it from the power source.
- Then power off your gaming device, and disconnect it from the power source.
- Then wait for around 5 to 7 minutes.
- Then power on your internet and device.
- Then check if the error still persists.
Fix 3: Contact Your Epic Games Support And Your Gift Card Provider
If you still receive the error then get in touch with Epic Games support to report your problem. Here at this stage, there is one of two things, whether your Gift card is really invalid or there is some issue at the end of the Epic Games.
So contact Epic Games support and report your issue, if they tell you that there is nothing wrong on their side then you should get in touch with your Gift Card provider from where you have purchased your gift card to report the situation.
Related Error Codes