- As per our research, error code 15 occurs with Fallout 76 when users try to join the game. Error especially occurs when users try to play with other players.
- The error says, Failed to join the server. The server was unable to complete your request. Platform callback error code: 15.
- There is no official information from the developers about this error but it looks like a connectivity issue coming because of some network issues or the servers are down.
Fixes For Fallout 76 Platform Callback Error Code 15
Fix 1: Power Cycle The Device And Router
- Power off your device and disconnect it from the power source.
- Then power off your router and disconnect it from the power source.
- Then wait for around 5 minutes.
- Then power on the device and router.
- Then check if the error continues.
Fix 2: Test Your Internet Speed
- Go to the Speedtest from a PC or smartphone.
- Make sure you are connected to the same network to which your gaming device is connected.
- Then perform an internet speed test.
- Then check if your internet speed is fast enough for online gaming.
Note: If your internet is fast but the error is still coming then try connecting over a different internet connection. In case you don’t have access to any other Wifi connection then you can connect over a mobile hotspot connection. Then check if the error continues.
Fix 3: Make Sure Your Game And Servers Are Updated
Next, check and make sure that there are no pending updates for Fallout 76 and that you are using the latest version of the game. Once you are confirmed that you are using the latest version of the game then make sure the device on which you are playing the game is also updated.
Fix 4: Check Server Status
If the error persists then you should check if servers are working fine. To check the Fallout 76 server status you can visit Bethesda server status page. If Fallout 76 servers are working fine then check if your system servers are doing fine.
Fix 5: Some Other Workarounds
- If the error persists try using manual DNS for your device.
- If you are using a Windows PC then consider disabling your device firewall/antivirus, and then check if the error persists. If you don’t get the error then it means that your device firewall/antivirus is conflicting with the game resulting in this error. So you should access your firewall/antivirus settings and add Fallout 76 as an exception.
Like This Post? Checkout More