- In this blog post, we are going to talk about the error code urlerror503 with Foxtel Go and the Foxtel Now app. We are also going to provide possible workarounds to help you resolve the issue.
- As per the users’ complaints, error code urlerror503 stops Foxtel users from accessing any content. Even sometimes users get logged out from their account and when they try to log in back they receive this error.
- As per our research Foxtel error code urlerror503 is the result of a service outage. This means that most of the time error occurs from Foxtel’s side, not the user’s side.
Fixes For Foxtel Error Code urlerror503
Fix 1: Check The Foxtel Servers
The majority of the time there is a service outage with Foxtel which is causing this error. We also have shared a screenshot below, where you can see the Foxtel team acknowledging this.
So if you are having this error then the first thing you need to do is to check if Foxtel is having a service outage. To check Foxtel’s service status you can visit their Twitter handle, if there is any ongoing outage with Foxtel services then there will be an update. To know about service outages with Foxtel services you can refer to this official article. In case there is an ongoing with Foxtel then we will advise you to wait for some time and try again.
Fix 2: Try Common Foxtel Workarounds
If there is no recent update about any service outage with Foxtel then we will advise you to try the following workarounds.
- Simply power off your device and the router, please make sure to disconnect them from the power source. Then wait for around 5 minutes, and then restart both your devices. Then check if the error continues.
- If the error continues then try accessing other apps on your device, this way you can find if other apps are also having issues. If other apps are also showing issues then this can indicate a problem with your internet.
- If other apps are working fine without any issue then check if you need to update the Foxtel Now or Foxtel Go app. If your Foxtel app is updated then check if you need to update your device firmware.
- If you still find yourself stuck with the error then we will advise you to uninstall the Foxtel app and then restart your device. Once the device restarts go to the app store and reinstall the Foxtel app. Then check if the error continues.
- If you have tried reinstalling the app but the error still comes back then you should now consider contacting the Foxtel support team. You can DM them on Twitter or can contact them from their website.
Like This Post? Checkout More