Today here in this post we are going to talk about the error code 3001 with Hulu and will share possible workarounds to deal with the issue.
What Is Hulu Error Code 3001?
As per our research Hulu error code 3001 mainly occurs for those who use Hulu from their PC browsers, such as Chrome, Firefox, etc. Most of the time the error is coming because of some issues with your browser, and to fix the issues you need to troubleshoot your browser.
Fixes For Hulu Error Code 3001
Fix 1: Log Out And Login Back
The first thing you need to do is to log out from your account and then re-login after 10 to 20 seconds. This way you can check if the error is because of some issues with your Hulu account.
- Log out from your Hulu Account.
- Then quit Hulu.
- Then disconnect your device from the internet.
- Then wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Then reconnect your device to the internet and relaunch Hulu.
- Then log in to your account.
- Then check if the error still appears.
Fix 2: Restart Your Device
If the issue is not related to your account then restart your device to make sure that the issue is not because of some temporary issues with your device.
- Quit Hulu.
- Then power off your device. Make sure your device is disconnected from the power source.
- Then wait for 2 to 3 minutes and then restart your device.
- Then launch Hulu and check if the error still appears.
Fix 3: Check If Your Browser Needed To Be Updated
If you still get the error then check if there is a pending update for your browser. If yes then update your browser and then check if the error still remains with Hulu.
Fix 4: Check Update For Widevine Content Decryption Module
If you still get the error then most probably the error is coming because of the Widevine Content Decryption Module. Follow the steps given below to update the Widevine Content Decryption Module.
- Go to chrome://components.
- Then scroll down and go to Widevine Content Decryption Module.
- Then check update for the Widevine Content Decryption Module. If there is a pending update then consider installing it.
- Then restart the browser and check if Hulu Still shows the error.
- Tap the menu button.
- Then choose Add-ons and themes and choose Plugins.
- Then tap on the ellipsis (3-dot) icon next to Widevine Content Decryption Module provided by Google Inc.
- Then check if Always Activate is chosen in the drop-down menu. If not then consider selecting Always Activate.
Fix 5: Use Hulu Under Incognito Mode
If you still get the error then we will suggest you to use Hulu under your browser incognito/private mode to check if the issue is related to the cache, or if any of your browser extensions are causing the error.
- If Hulu works under incognito mode then first clear your browser cache and then check for the error.
- But if the error still remains then you should consider disabling all of your browser extensions and then try using Hulu. This way you can find if any of your browser extensions are causing the issues.
Like This Post? Checkout More