First of all, let me clarify the things that there is no official information shared by ITV that why this 01-01 occurs and how anybody can fix it.
As there is no official information shared on this error, it indicates two things whether this error is very new or it’s a normal error that should be resolved by the common workarounds such as restarting the phone or app, etc.
If you are also having the error 01-01 with the ITV then below in this post we are going to mention all the common workarounds to get rid of this error.
How To Fix ITV error code 01-01?
Fix 1: Check For Internet Issue
The very first thing you should do is confirm whether you are having any internet issues or not.
- If you are using the ITV app from your Smartphone then power off and on your mobile data. Then check for the error.
- If you are using wifi internet connection then consider restarting your router.
- If you are using a Wifi Internet connection, and the error still persists even after restarting the router. Then connect your phone/laptop to the internet and go to any internet speed test website to check if your internet speed is good or not.
- We will also suggest you to connect over any alternate internet connection be it any other Wifi connection or any mobile hotspot connection. If connecting to the other internet connection fixes the issue then contact your ISP to report the issue.
Fix 2: Check For ITV App Related Issues
- If it’s not the internet behind the error then check if you are using the least version of the ITV app or not. If not then consider updating the ITV app and then check for the error.
- If your app is updated then try clearing the ITV app cache and then restart the app.
- If the error still persists then simply log out from the app and then re-login.
Fix 3: Check For Device Related Issues
The next possible reason behind the error could be your device so try troubleshooting your device to check if it helps resolve the error.
- Disconnect your device from the internet and then wait for a few seconds. Then reconnect the device to the internet. Now check if the error still persists.
- If the error still continues then restart your device by simply powering it off and then restart the device after 60 seconds.
- Also, try using ITV on any other device to confirm if you are having the error over all the devices or having the error with any specific device.
Fix 4: Get In Touch With ITV Support
If the error still continues no matter what then get in touch with the ITV support team to report the error.
To find the contact details to connect with ITV you can visit here, https://www.itv.com/contact/how-to-get-in-touch.
Like This Post? Checkout More