- Platform: Netflix
- Error code: ui-502
- Error says: Unable to connect to Netflix. Please try again or visit: www.netflix.com/help. Netflix has encountered an error. Retrying in [X] seconds.
As per the information shared by Netflix error code ui-502 is a cache-related issue, and to resolve the issue users have to refresh the information stored in their device.
Troubleshoots For Netflix Error Code ui-502
Fix 1: Perform Restart For Your Device
- Shut down your device, and if your device has a power cord then disconnect it from the power source.
- Now Wait for around 4 to 5 minutes, meanwhile Restart your router.
- Then after 4 to 5 minutes, Restart your device.
- Then make sure your device is properly connected to the internet.
- Now check if the error still comes or not.
Fix 2: Sign Out And Re-Sign In
If the error still appears after restarting your device then we will suggest you to sign out from your Netflix account and then re-sign in.
To sign out from your Netflix account simply visit the Get Help section under the main menu, and from there you can sign out from your Netflix account. In case you are on the error screen then simply choose More Details and choose Sign out or Reset.
Fix 3: Reset (Deactivate) Netflix App And Login Again
If you are having this error on a Smart TV then try resetting the Netflix app under the Application Manager, and then relaunch it.
Steps to reset (deactivate) Netflix for HiSense TV
- Tap the ‘3 horizontal bars‘ icon to access the Menu.
- Then choose Settings.
- Choose System.
- Choose Application Manager.
- Then scroll down to Netflix.
- Then choose Deactivate.
- Then Relaunch Netflix, and Re-login to your Netflix account.
Fix 4: Contact Us
In case the error still continues then you should contact the Netflix Support team to report the issue, at this stage they are the ones who provide further help and advice.
Related Error Codes