Paramount Plus error code 3304 indicates that the app is not running properly, and it can happen due to server issues or if your internet connection is not stable.
Paramount Plus needs a minimum of 4 Mbps network speed to run any content so in case your internet speed is slow then you may encounter this issue.
This online guide is created to help you fix this issue and help you enjoy Paramount streaming.
How To Fix Paramount Plus Error Code 3304?
Fix 1: Check The Server:
Before you move towards any of the troubleshooting, go here, or visit down detector to check if the Paramount Plus server is facing any outrage or not.
Because if in case Paramount Plus server is having any issues then this may be the reason behind the error, and you have to wait till their server gets back to normal.
Fix 2: Check your Internet Connection
Internet connectivity can be a major cause, so kindly check the speed and connectivity of your Network to find if the internet is the problem behind the error or not.
- To check your Internet connection, open any other website or app and check if they are also facing some issues while running.
- You can also connect any other device to your current network and check if it is also facing some issues related to the network.
- If you are using Mobile data, turn it off/On and check if it is working or not.
- Connect any other Network on your device to see if it is working on it or not.
- If you find any issue on your Network then restart your Router to refresh the Network, and if you still have the error then contact your ISP to rectify the issue with the internet.
Fix 3: Restart Your Device
Most of the casual issues related to small glitches can be fixed with a simple restart on your device.
- Open the Device on which you are using for Paramount plus.
- Now press the Power button and wait till it shuts down properly. If you are using Paramount plus on TV or a similar device then unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait for a few minutes before turning the device on.
- Once restart completes, open the Paramount app and check if the error code has gone or not.
Fix 4: Disable AD Blocker
Sometimes Ad Blockers can interfere with the sites. So if you are using any AD blocker then it may be the culprit so please consider disabling it.
You just need to disable the ad blocker and then refresh the Paramount Plus.
Fix 5: Sign In/Out From the Paramount Plus
If you are constantly facing the error code 3304 on your Paramount app then Signing out and resigning may help you fix the issue.
- Go to Paramount Plus.
- Click on the profile icon given at the top.
- Now scroll down and tap on the Log Out option.
- Wait for a few seconds and then Relog into the Paramount Plus.
Fix 6: Disable Hardware Acceleration:
- Open the Chrome browser and click on the 3 vertical dots given at the top right corner.
- Go to the Settings options and then scroll down to the button and select the “Advanced” option.
- Now scroll down and click on the System section.
- Now make sure the option “Use Hardware Acceleration when Available” is toggled Off.
- Now go to the Paramount page and refresh it to check if your Problem has been fixed or not.
Fix 7: Reinstall The App
If nothing is helping you then try reinstalling the app which will ultimately remove all the corrupt files and cache with the app.
- To uninstall the app, press and hold the app and drag it to the trash icon or click on Uninstall.
- Then restart the device.
- Now go to the Play Store or Apple store according to your device.
- Type Paramount plus in the search bar and install the app.
- Now log in with your account and open the paramount app to check if the error code has gone or not.
Fix 8: Contact Paramount Plus
If you still face the error even after trying all the troubleshoots then you should consider contacting Paramount Plus support to report the error so they can inspect the error and share the possible workarounds.
Like This Post? Checkout More