Paramount Error code 111 simply tells that your device is unable to load the content. If you are also someone who is constantly getting error code 111 on your paramount platform then this guide is for you only.
Possible Reasons For Paramount Plus Error Code 111
- The device on which you are using paramount plus may have shut down from a power failure or sudden power outage.
- Paramount plus may have accumulated some corrupt cache and data.
- There is some issue with your internet.
- You may be using an adblocker on your device which is interfering with Paramount Plus.
- There are no more ads on the app to show.
How To Fix Paramount Plus Error Code 111?
Fix 1: Relaunch your browser
- To relaunch your browser, shut down the existing one.
- Now, wait for a full 30 seconds before you start your browser.
- Now click on your browser and wait till it boots up properly.
- Go to the search bar and type Paramount plus to run the platform.
- Now check if Paramount is running without any error code.
Fix 2: Clear Paramount Plus App’s Cache
- Accumulated corrupt data and cache might interfere with your app’s performance and cause error codes, clearing them will help the app to boost up its performance.
- If you are using Paramount Plus from the browser then go to the browser, tap on the three dots given in the top right corner, and clear the browser cache & history from there.
- If in case you are using the Paramount Plus app then you have to delete the app cache. To do that press and hold the Paramount Plus app icon and go to app info. Next select storage, and clear cache data.
- Once the cache is cleared launch the paramount app and check if the error has gone or not.
Fix 3: Sign out And Sign-in from Paramount Plus
One of the best options to get rid of this error code 111 is to sign out and sign in from the paramount plus.
- Go to Paramount Plus.
- Sign out from Paramount Plus.
- Then after a few seconds Sign in to Paramount Plus.
- Enter your Paramount Plus credentials.
- Check if error code 111 is there or not.
Fix 4: Check Your Internet Connection
Page loading issue also occurs due to slow or unstable internet connection.
In such cases first, restart your router and reconnect the device with it after 5 minutes to check if internet connectivity is fine or not.
You can also switch networks, via hotspot from mobile data, or use someone else’s WI-Fi meantime to check if it’s due to internet connectivity.
If your device is working fine with some other networks then call up your ISP and ask him to rectify the issue.
Also, check if your internet is having good internet speed. If not contact your ISP.
Fix 5. Disable Ad Blocker If You Are Using Any
- If you are running an ad blocker on your device, then it can interfere with your Paramount app, resulting in error codes.
- The work of Ad Blocker is to prevent ads from popping up on the screen, and when you play paramount they run ads on the screen which are not popping out due to Adblocker. As a result, you can get the error code with paramount plus.
- Sometimes DNS servers work as an ADblocker, for example, alternate DNS comes with an enabled ad blocker.
- So if you are using any ad blocker or any public DNS that has an ad blocker, kindly disable it right away to get rid of error code 111.
Fix 6: Contact Support
If you have tried all the given troubleshoots but still getting the error then please contact Paramount support for better help and advice.
Like This Post? Checkout More