Are you trying to activate the “Verizon MIFI 4G LTE Global USB Modem U620L”? In this post, I am going to tell you how to activate your “Verizon MIFI 4G LTE Global USB Modem U620L”.
Things To Keep In Mind While Activating Verizon MIFI 4G LTE Global USB Modem U620L”.
Make sure your computer is not connected to any other alternate Internet connection such as LAN, Wi-Fi, etc.
Operating Systems Requirement
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or higher
- Google Chrome 9 or higher
- Apple Safari 5 or higher
- Opera 9 or higher
How To Set Up Verizon MIFI 4G LTE Global USB Modem U620L”.?
- Connect the USB modem to the computer.
- Wait till you see the green blinking LED Status Indicator on your modem.
- Once you see the green blinking LED Status Indicator, open your web browser on the computer.
- Then from your computer web browser visit http://my.usb (IP address 192.168.1.1).
- Look on the page and tap Connect.
- It can take around one or two minutes to connect, so wait.
- If in case you get the messages that the device is not responding then please allow some more time for the device to complete the connection.
Note: To access http://my.usb (IP address 192.168.1.1) you have to make sure that the modem is installed and your connection is active means you can see the led status indicator on the modem.
Visit here for more smart device guide.
Like This Post? Checkout More