- Platform: Tally Prime 3.0
- Error code: 32
- Occurs: The error mainly comes while opening TallyPrime
- Effect of the error: Users are unable to access TallyPrime
As per the official information shared by TallyPrime, the error code 32 can occur while opening the TallyPrime, and here are the following reasons that may be behind the error.
- The main reason behind the error is TallyPrime data such as .tsf or .900 files getting blocked. It may be possible that any of your system’s third-party software which has access to the TallyPrime data files are locking the TallyPrime data files which results in this error.
- Ransomware protection feature is enabled for your security program and because of this, your security program is blocking the TallyPrime to access required data.
- You have enabled the Microsoft Windows Offline Sync on your system.
Fixes For Tally Prime 3.0 Error Code 32
- The first thing you can try is to change the shared folder permission to the full control.
- If you have third-party backup software installed on your system then try excluding the .tsf and .900 files from your scheduled backups.
- Avoid running your backup scheduler if any users are trying to access TallyPrime data.
- Make sure not to open the TallyPrime database, such as opening or copying .tsf files, etc.
- Try adding the Readretrycount=10 to the Tally.ini file and save the changes. Now your system will continuously try to write the data in case of any failure.
- Next, try disabling your Windows Offline Sync, and then check if the error still comes.
- If you still get the error then go to your security program settings and add the TallyData files to the Exception list for Ransomware Protection feature.
- If the error still comes then try completely disabling your device security program and then restart your system. Once your system restarts check if Tally Prime is working or not.
- At last, if the error still continues after the above workarounds then get in touch with the Tally Prime support.
Related Error Codes