If you are struggling with the error code 500:5000 while login to Tinder, or while making a Tinder account then here in this post we are going to share possible workarounds for this error.
As per our research Tinder error code 500:5000 occurs when users try to login to their account or try to create a new Tinder account.
As per our research, there are three main reasons for the error,
- Tinder servers are down.
- You are banned from Tinder.
- You are trying to log in by using your FB account.
- Error code 500:5000 on Tinder occurs during login or account creation.
- The three main reasons for the error are Tinder server downtime, user bans, or using a Facebook account for login.
- Fixes include installing the Facebook app and updating phone numbers, removing Tinder from Facebook, reinstalling the Tinder app, and checking if Tinder is down in your area by visiting their Twitter account or downdetector.
Fixes For Tinder Error Code 500:5000
Fix 1: You Are Trying To Login With Your Facebook Account
As per our research, it appears that this particular error occurs exclusively to those who use Facebook as their login method on Tinder and have recently modified their phone numbers.
If this is also the case with you then to resolve the issue, we recommend installing the Facebook application on your mobile device and updating your phone number on your Facebook account again. Once you have completed these steps, check if now you can get access to Tinder.
Fix 2: Remove The Tinder From Facebook
If you use your Facebook account to log in to Tinder then try removing the Tinder from your Facebook account and then check if now you can bypass the error.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Then tap on your Profile picture from the top right of Facebook.
- Then choose Settings and Privacy.
- Then choose Settings.
- Then choose Apps and websites.
- Then go to Tinder.
- Then tap remove next to the name of the Tinder.
- Then confirm to remove the account.
Fix 3: Reinstall The Tinder
If the error still comes then our suggestion will be to reinstall the Tinder app on your account. This process can help you eliminate any temporary issues with Tinder.
- Uninstall Tinder from your phone.
- Then Restart Tinder.
- Then go to the App Store and Reinstall Tinder.
- Then launch Tinder and try to log in to your account.
Fix 4: MayBe Tinder Is Down In Your Area
If you still get the error then it’s possible that the Tinder is down in your area, and there you don’t have any controls. To have an update about the Tinder server status you can visit their Twitter account and check the recent tweets to find if there is any update about the server issues. You can also visit the downdetector to check if the downdetector is showing any outage with Tinder.
Like This Post? Checkout More