The error code blzbntbgs00000001 can occur with Modern Warfare & Warzone while login to the game. And for some users, the game gets disconnected in between and shows the error code.
Most of the time it’s a system-wide issue or a DNS-related issue. If you are having this error then below in this post you can find all the possible workarounds to get rid of the error.
Reasons For Warzone & Modern Warfare error blzbntbgs00000001
- You may need to flush DNS.
- You need to manually update your DNS.
- System outage.
Fixes For Warzone & Modern Warfare error blzbntbgs00000001
Fix 1: Flush DNS
- Simply go to your windows computer Command Prompt.
- Then in the Command Prompt type: ipconfig /flushdns and enter.
- Wait till the command completes, it will reset your DNS connection and then will find you a new server.
- Now check if the error is gone or not.
Fix 2: Update DNS Server
The next thing you need to do is to manually update the DNS Server on your device. Below you can find the list of some of the popular DNS servers, you can pick any one of your choices.
- Preferred DNS Server: 184.108.40.206
- Alternate DNS Server: 220.127.116.11
- Preferred DNS Server: 18.104.22.168
- Alternate DNS Server: 22.214.171.124
- Preferred DNS Server: 126.96.36.199
- Alternate DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
Here are the steps to update the DNS cache on your device.
Steps To Update DNS On Windows Device
- Go to Cortana.
- Then search for “View Network Connections”.
- Then go to your Ethernet connection and Right click on it.
- Then choose Properties.
- Then go to the Networking tabs.
- Then look for Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and double-click on it.
- Then go to the General Tab.
- Then check the “Use the following DNS server addresses“.
- Then you need to enter any of the DNS servers from the above list.
Steps To Update DNS On PS4 Console
- Go to your PlayStation Console Settings.
- Choose Network.
- Choose View Connection Status.
- Then you need to Note Down the following details; IP Address, Subnet Mask, and the Default Gateway which you will require later.
- Then go back and choose Network.
- Then choose Set Up Internet Connection.
- Then choose your Connection Type.
- Then choose Custom.
- Then go to IP Address Settings and ensure that it’s set to Manual.
- Now you need to enter the details you have noted down previously.
- Now choose any of the DNS from the above list and add them under the Primary and Secondary DNS.
- Then choose Next.
- Now when you are asked for MTU Settings, choose Automatic.
- Then choose Test Internet Connection option to test your connection.
Note: If you need any help with adobe steps, or you are using any other device than a Windows computer or PS4 then visit here.
Fix 3: Use A Vpn
If you have reset and updated the DNS but still having the error then try using a VPN to play the game from a different region.
On Reddit many users have mentioned that playing the game from a different region was a temporary fix for them, so we will also suggest you the same.
Fix 4: Use Any Other Internet Connection
You can also try connecting your device with any other internet connection to check if the game is working or not.
Especially we will suggest you try playing the game over a hotspot connection because it helped many users get rid of the error.
Fix 5: Contact Game Support
If you are still having the error then at this point you should consider contacting the game support to report the error to find if they have any update on this error.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Valorant Error Code Van 140?
- How To Fix Diablo 3 Error Code 1?
- How To Fix Google Pay Error Code XY & Upto?
- How To Fix Bell Router/Modem Error Code 2000?