Windo is an eCommerce platform built to create an online store in just a few minutes. Sellers looking to set up an online store to sell their products, without spending tons, can easily leverage the functionalities of Windo. Suited for small and mid-sized businesses, influencers, solopreneurs, and creators, it requires zero coding knowledge and experience.
What really makes Windo stand out from its competitors like Shopify is its ease of use. In case of other eCommerce platforms, it usually takes a few days to set up your online store.
Before you can eventually start selling, there is a plethora of settings you need to deal with. That’s why Windo is even for people who aren’t tech savvy.
Key features of Windo eCommerce platform
Windo is packed with multiple features that are quite practical too! Here are a few of them:
- Built-in analytics: Using this feature, online store owners can keep track of their business numbers. The analytics dashboard of Windo provides them with dynamic reports.
- Easy payments: Windo offers multiple and quick payment options. Businesses can collect payments directly from their customers via credit and debit card, bank transfer, Venmo, PayNow, UPI, GCash, and more.
- Payment link generator: To get paid instantly, you can even generate payment links and share the same with your customers.
- Safe & Secure: Windo leverages 256-bit encryption to protect all your data. The gold-standard partners include Stripe, PayPal, Google & Apple, thereby making Windo highly secure.
- 100+ languages: Windo eCommerce platform is available in more than 100 different languages, making it a global product.
- Customized layouts: Online stores on Windo can customize the layout of their online store for a more personalized experience.
- Express checkout: For a better customer experience, you can enable this feature and allow your customers to checkout in a jiffy!
- Add delivery charges by mode: Windo allows you to set different shipping charges based on the delivery/return mode.
- Digital products: Windo also allows you to sell digital products, such as eBooks, PDF guides, music files, online courses, podcasts, etc.
How to use Windo online store creator?
It takes just three simple steps to start selling your products on Windo eCommerce platform:
Step #1: Sign up
Once you finish the sign up process, enter your shop’s name and generate a URL. If your business doesn’t have a name yet, choose one that is both relevant and unique. Next, add a compelling description that clearly explains your business and its products.
Step #2: Bring your products to life!
In the next step, add products (via Instagram or from storage), their description, price, and other details.
Step #3: Promote your brand new eCommerce store
Once your online store is all set up, it’s time to promote it. You can share the URL of your Windo store with your friends, family members, and followers. You can also put the word out via social media platforms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Windo offers a free forever sprout plan which lets you create your store and sell for zero charges. No credit card required!
Besides the Sprout plan, which is $0/month, there are two other plans- Blossom and Garden. The Blossom plan is available for $6/month while the Garden plan is $12/month.
The Sprout plan comes with 0% transaction fee, unlimited products, unlimited orders, online payments, inventory management, order delivery management, multi language support, customer support, etc. On the other hand, the Blossom plan offers additional benefits like abandoned cart recovery, discount coupons, connect your domain, shop analytics, social media links, marketing pixels, custom checkout flow, QR code, etc. With the Garden plan, you get premium features like SEO, live chat, DIY theme, dedicated relationship manager, etc.
No, there are no hidden charges. It’s all simple and transparent.
Anyone looking to build an online store within minutes can sign up for Windo. If you’ve got products to sell online, even digital products, hop on to Windo and leverage the power of eCommerce wave.
With Windo, setting up an eCommerce website is super easy. You don’t need to have any knowledge or experience of coding. The steps are few and simple.
Shopify, Wix, Zyro, and Windo are some of the best eCommerce platforms to choose from.
Like This Post? Checkout More