In this article, we will talk about error code 8 with the Wizz app and will share all the details related to this error.
As per our research, error code 8 occurs with the Wizz app while login. As of now the reasons behind the error is unknown, and even there is no official information shared on this error.
If you are currently having this error then we will recommend you to try the common workaround such as clearing the cache, restarting the phone, etc. But if common workarounds failed to fix the issue then as a temporary solution you can try creating a whole new account with an email.
How To Fix Wizz Error Code 8?
Fix 1: Try Common Workarounds
- Quit the app completely by closing the app, and then go to the recent app section to close the app from there. Then disconnect and reconnect your phone from the internet. After that relaunch the app and check if the error still persists.
- Try running other apps to confirm your internet is working.
- If you are using the Wizz app from an Android phone then tap & hold on to the Wizz app icon and choose App Info. Then choose storage and clear the app cache.
- Check if you are using the latest version of the Wizz app or not. If not then consider updating the app.
- If the error still comes then restart your phone and then check for the error.
- If restarting the phone also doesn’t resolve the error then uninstall the app and then reinstall it. Once you uninstall the app, restart your phone and then reinstall the app.
Fix 2: Make A New Account
If the common workarounds are not working then most probably the error is coming from the app itself for some unknown reasons. So we will suggest you to get in touch with Wizz support and report this error.
In the meantime, you can try creating a new account using your Email address. A user on Reddit mentioned that for him creating a new account was the solution.
Like This Post? Checkout More