Based on the information shared by the user, error code 0x80073d0f may come with the Xbox upon opening the Xbox console, while launching the game, or while doing anything related to the Store.
As per the Xbox support page error code 0x80073d0f may come while launching any game or app on the Xbox console, and the error mainly comes because of a required pending update.
Below we have shared some workarounds that may help you resolve the problem.
Fixes For Xbox error code 0x80073d0f
Fix 1: Restart Your Console And Check For Any Pending Updates
- Our first advice for you will be to restart your gaming console and then check if there are any pending updates. First, we will advise you to check if your Xbox console needs to be updated if so then consider updating your Xbox console and then check for the error again.
- In case there are no pending updates for your Xbox console then check for any pending updates for the app or the game which you are trying to access, and if you find any needed update then install the update right away, then check for the error again.
Fix 2: Check Your Disc Space
If everything is up to date but the error is continuing then our next advice for you will be to check your disc space, and if there is not much free space then our advice will be to free some space by uninstalling some of the unused games and apps. Once done restart your gaming console and check for the error again.
Fix 3: Factory Reset Your Xbox Console
If the error still persists then you can try factory resetting your Xbox console, many users online have shared that at last they were forced to factory reset their console in order to fix the error.
- Tap the Xbox button from the controller to access the guide.
- Then choose Profile & system.
- Then choose Settings.
- Then choose System.
- Then choose Console info.
- Then choose Reset console.
- Then on the Reset your console choose the option that reads “Reset and keep my games & apps”
- Now Wait till your Xbox console finishes the factory reset process.
- Then check if the error still comes or not.
Fix 4: Reinstall The App/Game
Lastly, if nothing above helps with the error and you are getting the error while launching any app or game then you can try uninstalling that game/app, and then reinstall it after restarting your Xbox console.
FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
As per the official information Xbox error code 0x80073d0f mainly comes while launching any apps or games.
Xbox error code 0x80073d0f prevents the users from successfully launching any games or apps.
To fix the Xbox error code 0x80073d0f users can try checking updates for the Xbox console or app/game, clearing disc space, reinstalling the app/game, and factory resetting the Xbox console.
Related Error Codes