- Game: Apex Legends
- Error code: sh_items.gnut #773
- Error says: sh_items.gnut #773 [UI] Index ’49
- Occurs: Error comes when users try to load into the game
- Effect of the error: Because of the error users are unable to get into the game
If you are trying to play the Apex Legends but getting the error code “sh_items.gnut #773” while loading the game then here in this post we will try to help you figure out this error.
First of all, this is not a new error, instead, this error has a big history of troubling users. But still, there is not much official information to reach out to any conclusion as to why exactly this error comes. Also, this error is mainly faced by the PS4 users but occasionally this error can also come to other devices.
During our research, we have found different workarounds which may help resolve this error. You can find all the workarounds in the next section of the article.
Fixes For Apex Legends sh_items.gnut #773
Note: Before trying any workaround we will advise you to restart your device and internet. Also, make sure that the Apex Legends is up to date with the latest version.
Fix 1: Delete The Saved Data
- Go to your PS4 System settings.
- Then go to the Application Saved Data Management.
- Then choose System Storage.
- Then choose Saved Data.
- Then choose to delete the save data for Apex Legends.
Note: You can choose to take a picture of your existing setting before deleting the game-saved data.
- Tap the Xbox button from the controller.
- Then go to My Games & Apps.
- Then Highlight Apex Legends.
- Then tap the Menu button from the controller.
- Then choose Manage game & add-ons.
- Then go to the Saved Data.
- Then Highlight the Saved data for your gamertag.
- Then tap the A button.
- Then Confirm the action.
Fix 2: Leave Your Club
Next, you can try to leave your club. During our research, this was the most shared workaround for this error.
- Left your club.
- Then Quit the game.
- Restart your console.
- Then Relaunch the game.
- Now check if the error still comes.
Fix 3: Change Your Resolution
- Quit the game, and then relaunch it.
- Then before starting the game change the resolution to 720p.
- Then Wait till you land on the map.
- Then change the resolution to normal.
Fix 4: Join A Friend Game Session
Some users on Reddit have shared that trying to join a friend session didn’t bring this error, so you can also try the same.
For your PSN console, go to the console menu under the game. If you see any of your friends playing, press the “join session” button and get into their lobby. Once you are there simply leave quickly if you don’t want to get noticed.
Fix 5: Choose Your Account Again
There were a few users on Reddit who shared that on the start screen before loading into the lobby if you press the Y/Triangle to switch accounts, and then select your account again, this may resolve the problem.
Fix 6: Choose A Different Server
If you still receive the error then you can also try choosing a different server. Try choosing different servers till you find the one that finally works.
Related Error Codes