- Platform: ATO (MyGovid)
- Error code: STA000001
- Occurs: Error comes while logging in or while verifying the identity documents
- Effect of the error: Users can’t log in, or are unable to verify their identity documents
If you are currently getting the error code STA000001 with the ATO (Australian Taxation Office) portal while logging in or while verifying the identity documents then below you can find all the details related to this error.
Fixes For ATO (MyGovid) Error Code STA000001
Fix 1: Does The Error Come While Verifying Identity Documents?
If you receive STA000001 error while verifying any of your identity documents then try the below given steps.
- You need to simply force quit the app and wait for around 15 to 20 minutes, then log back into your account. Now check if your identity documents are verified.
- If your identity documents get verified you will no longer see them in the list of documents and no further actions are needed.
- If your identity documents still don’t get verified then try verifying again. It may be possible that for some reason the ATO system is taking a longer time to finish verifying your documents so make sure to don’t close the app while processing your documents.
Fix 2: Does The Error Come While Logging In?
If you get the error code STA000001 while logging in then try following the below given suggestions.
- You may get this issue if you recently reset/reinstalled the app, so try to reset the app by choosing the “I forgot my password” link on the starting page of the app. In case you don’t see the “I forgot my password link” option then try canceling the Touch/Face ID login and then check if now you can see this option.
- If you still get the error then you can try setting up a mygov account again. Some users have shared that doing this resolves this issue for them.
- Try this workaround,
- Access a Web browser on a desktop / iPad / monitor.
- Then Visit here or type https://mygovid.gov.au/AuthSpa.UI/index.html#login.
- Then enter your mygov email address.
- Then from your phone open the MyGovID app.
- Then enter the code displayed on your web browser and choose Accept.
Does The Error Still Come?
If you tried the above-given suggestions but the error still comes then check if there is any ongoing outage or if there is any ongoing system maintenance.
- To check the server status you can visit, https://osfa.status.ato.gov.au/.
- To check about upcoming maintenance events you can visit here.
- To check about known issues you can visit here.
Related Error Codes