Are you having the error code 2001 with Black Desert? If yes then check out our detailed article on this error code.
You may encounter the Black Desert Online error code 2001 if for some reason any of the BDO tasks are still running in the background. So go to the task manager to check if any BDO task is still running, if yes then kill it and check if you still have the error.
How To Fix Black Desert Online error code 2001?
Fix 1: Check If Any BDO Task Is Running In The Background
- Go to the Task Manager.
- Now carefully check if any of the BDO tasks are running in the background.
- If you find any task running in the background then kill it.
- Then check if it resolves the error or not.
Fix 2: Restarting your Device
- Power off your device.
- Then unplug your device’s power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait for around 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now power on your device and check if the error code is gone or not.
Fix 3: Check Update For Game Or Device
As a next troubleshoot check if BDO or your device needs to be updated. So go to the game and device settings respectively to check if there are any pending updates for the game or the device. If yes then please consider installing the updates and try again.
Fix 4: Deactivate Nvidia In-Game Overlay
- Open Geo-Force experience, and log in.
- Then go to the settings.
- Choose the general tab.
- Now close the in-game overlay program.
Fix 5: Contact Black Desert Online
If nothing is helping you with the error then try contacting the BDO support team to report the error. To contact BDO support you can visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More