Are you getting the Exploit Failed (Error code: -31) for Checkra1n? If yes then here in this post we have mentioned the best fixes to get rid of the Checkra1n Exploit Failed (Error code: -31).
Possible Reasons For Checkra1n Exploit Failed (Error code 31)
- There is some temporary issue with your computer.
- You may need to use untested versions and Safe Mode.
- The issue is related to the version of Checkra1n that you are using.
How To Fix Checkra1n Exploit Failed (Error code: -31)?
Fix 1: Restart your computer
The error can occur because of any temporary glitch on your device. In such a case you should first restart the device on which you are using the Checkra1n.
So restart your computer and check if you are still getting the issue.
Fix 2: Allow untested versions and Safe Mode
- First, restart your computer and phone.
- After that go to the checkra1n app options.
- Then choose untested versions and Safe Mode.
- After that try jailbreaking again.
- Check if doing this fixes the issue or not.
Fix 3: Use Old Version Of checkra1n
If restarting the computer and choosing safe mode is not letting you fix the issue then try using any old version of the checkra1n.
In a Reddit thread, many users have mentioned that choosing the old version of checkra1n fixes the issue for them.
Fix 4: Try This Hack
We can’t confirm this solution but one Reddit user has mentioned that this fixes the issue for him. So definitely you can try this, maybe this works for you too.
We are sharing exactly what he mentioned.
When it comes to “Right before Trigger” wait 10-15 Secs, then plug out the cable (!) and wait another 5-7 secs, then plug in again.
And manually leave the dfu mode. To leave the dfu mode, make sure you hold both buttons (home+on/off) for 10 Secs, then release the home-button
Like This Post? Checkout More