If you are getting the error code 1015 while using Crunchyroll then this error is coming because for some reason Cloudflare has blocked your network IP.
Error 1015 Ray
You are being rate limited
The owner of this website (www.crunchyroll.com) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.
Cloudflare Error 1015 is a rate-limiting error that occurs when a website owner has set limits on the number of requests users can make within a certain time frame. If you exceed this limit by sending too many requests in a short period, Cloudflare will throw this error to restrict your access to the website temporarily. But it’s not always a case that you have done anything wrong, sometimes Cloudflare can mistakenly consider you doing some suspicious activity resulting in this error.
First of all, this is a temporary error and there are a few workarounds to get rid of it. Below we have provided all the solutions you need to resolve the error.
Fixes For Crunchyroll Error 1015
Fix 1: Do You Use Any VPN?
- If in case you are currently using a VPN while accessing Crunchyroll then we will suggest you to change the server location to check if that helps. If you still get the error then we will advise you to disable the VPN completely, and then check if the error gets resolved.
- In case you are not using a VPN then you can consider using one if you have access to it. In case you don’t have access to any VPN then you can consider using a free VPN, and there are many free VPNs that you can use without paying anything.
Fix 2: Give Your Internet A Fresh Start
Switching between VPN access is the best way to get rid of the error temporarily. But if you are looking for a permanent fix then the first thing you should do is to power cycle your internet.
- If you are using mobile data then simply power off your device and wait for around 10 minutes and then restart your phone and check if the error persists.
- If you are using a home wifi connection then power off your router by disconnecting it from the power source and then wait for around 10 minutes. After waiting for 10 minutes, restart the router and connect your device to the internet, then check if the error still appears.
Fix 3: Clear Cache Data
- If you still get the error then we will advise you to clear the cache data. If you are using the Crunchyroll website from your browser then clear the browser cookies and then check if the error still persists.
- In case you are using the Crunchyroll app from your smartphone or Smart Tv then go to your device setting and from there clear the Crunchyroll app cache data. Then check if the error continues.
Fix 4: Wait For An Hour And Then Contact Crunchyroll
If errors still continue at this point then you should wait for around an hour or two and then check if Crunchyroll still shows the error. If you still receive the error then now you should contact the Crunchyroll support team to report the error so they can unban you manually.
Like This Post? Checkout More