HBO Max Error Code 100 is a service connectivity issue that can occur because of several reasons such as VPN, HBO server being down, etc.
If you are getting the error code 100 with the HBO Max then in this post we are going to share the possible workarounds to fix the error.
How To Fix HBO Max error code 100?
Fix 1: Check HBO max Server
The very first thing which you should do is to check HBO max server status. And to do that follow the steps given below.
- Go to downdetector.com.
- From the search bar type HBO Max.
- Now check if downdetector.com is showing any recent outrage with the HBO max server in the last 24 hours. If yes then you have to wait till HBO max Server gets back to normal.
Fix 2: Relaunch HBO max
Sometimes temporary glitches can also cause connectivity problems which may lead to such errors. So relaunch the HBO Max to check if it fixes the problem or not.
- Log out from HBO max.
- Then quit HBO max.
- Then wait for around 10 to 20 seconds.
- After that relaunch the HBO Max and log in to your account.
- Now check if it fixes the issue or not.
Fix 3: Power Cycle Device & Internet
- Power off your device on which you are using HBO max.
- Then unplug your device and router power cable from the wall outlet.
- Now, wait for around 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then plug in the device and router power cable into the wall outlet.
- Now check if you still getting the error.
Fix 4: Update HBO Max And Your Device
If power cycling of the device and router is also not helping with the error then check if HBO Max or Your Device has any pending updates. If yes then please consider installing the update and then try accessing HBO Max.
Fix 5: Disable VPN/ Web Proxy
If you are using any VPN or proxy on your device then this may also create such issues so please consider disabling the VPN and check for the error.
Fix 6: Clear HBO Max Cache
Corrupt cache data can also play the culprit so clear the HBO Max cache data on your device.
- Tap and hold on to the HBO Max App icon.
- Then tap App Info.
- Then choose Storage.
- Now clear cache and data one by one.
If you are an iPhone user then you are not required to clear the app cache because the iPhone doesn’t require it. So you can skip this troubleshoot.
- Go to the browser settings.
- Now clear the browser cache.
- Now try using HBO Max.
Note: If you are using HBO Max on any other device then depending upon your device you can google the exact steps to clear the app cache on your device.
Fix 7: Reinstall HBO Max
If nothing is helping with the error then you can try reinstalling the HBO Max as the last resort. If reinstalling the app also does not fix the problem then you have to contact HBO Max support to report the error.
- Uninstall HBO Max.
- Now restart the device.
- After that reinsatll the HBO Max app.
- Then relaunch the HBO Max and log in to your account.
Fix 7: Contact Support
If you still come across the error even after trying the above troubleshoots then you should consider contacting HBO Max support, and to contact them visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More