- Game: Monster Hunter: World (MHW)
- Error code: 51-mw1
- Error says: can’t connect to the server
- Occurs: Error comes when users try to connect to any online services
- Effect of the error: The game is unplayable
If you are currently having the error code 51-mw1 while playing Monster Hunter: World (MHW) then don’t worry as we have done our research on this error and below you can find all the details related to this error.
How To Fix For Monster Hunter: World Error Code 51-mw1?
MHW error code 51-mw1 is an old issue that haunts users from time to time. This error has been reported by many players but till now there is nothing officially available on this error as to why this issue exactly occurs and how anyone can deal with it.
As per all the users’ complaints, error code 51-mw1 doesn’t let them connect to any online services, and as per our research if you are getting this error then most likely the game servers are down.
During our research, we found many users who shared that all they did was wait and the error was resolved by itself after a few hours. So it clearly looks like it’s the game servers that are causing this error.
- To deal with this error our first suggestion will be for you to check the Monster Hunter: World server status. To check MHW server status you can refer to downdetector and MHW Twitter handle, check if downdetector is showing any outage with MHW, and on their Twitter account check if there are any recent tweets related to any issue with the game.
- If game servers are online and there is no indication of any server-side issue then restart your gaming device along with the router, once your system restarts check if the error still comes.
- If restarting the game is not helping then check if you need to update the game or your gaming device. If you have any pending updates whether it’s for the game or your gaming device, consider installing the update. Then check if the error still comes.
- If everything is up to date then next check and make sure that your internet is working flawlessly. You can perform an internet speed to make sure your internet is providing good speed and stability.
- If your internet is also working then it’s the game servers that are behind the error, we suggest you to wait for a few hours as this error should resolve itself. If not then you can consider reporting the error to the game support.
Related Error Codes