NFL Error Code 403 Forbidden mainly occurs because of any issue with the server or users are not allowed to see a specific webpage. But these are not the only reasons behind the error code, there can be some other reasons too behind the error.
During our research, we find that this error is very frequent for the NFL app on the Roku.
How To Fix NFL error code 403 forbidden?
Fix 1: Refresh the Page
The very first which you should try is to refresh the NFL to check if it fixes the issue or not.
- If you are using NFL on the browser then reload the webpage.
- If you are using NFL mobile app then close the app, and relaunch it.
- If you are using NFL on Roku or similar devices then close the app and relaunch it.
Fix 2: Check For Ad Blocker
During our research, we find that If you are using AdBlock on your device then you may get this error code. So disable the ad blocked and then check if the error has been resolved.
- Simply go to your browser extension section, and check if you have any AdBlock. If you find any AdBlock then please consider disabling it.
- If you are getting this error on Roku then go to, Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising, and ensure the “Limit Ad Tracking” box is not checked.
Fix 3: Check NFL Server
The error can also occur if the NFL server is down for any reason. So we will recommend you to check for NFL server status.
To check the NFL status go to Downdetector.com, and search for NFL. Now check if the Downdetector is showing any outrage with the NFL. If you find that the NFL server is down for any reason then wait till the game server gets back to normal.
Fix 4: Check If You Have a Proper Subscription
The NFL requires a subscription to watch games on their network so check if you have a valid subscription and game pass. Also, check if because of any reason the NFL fails to get the subscription charges.
Fix 5: Clear Cache & Change Proxy Settings
You may also get this error because of any proxy settings. So clear your browser cache and disable proxy settings.
- Depending upon your browser you can search the exact steps to clear the cache.
- And to make changes to proxy settings, tap the Windows logo key and navigate to Settings >> Network & Security >> Proxy Settings. And Disable Proxy Configuration.
Fix 6: Try Another Browser
If you are using NFL from a browser then we will recommend you to use an alternate browser as this error can also be related to any particular browser.
Fix 7: Reinstall NFL
If you have been reach this point where nothing works for you then reinstall NFL as this will fix any bugs with the NFL.
- Uninstall the NFL.
- Now restart the device on which you are using the NFL.
- Then reinstall the NFL.
- Login to your account.
- Now check if the error has been resolved.
Fix 8: Try Contacting NFL
If you have tried all the troubleshoots listed above but still struggling with this error code then try contacting the NFL support team.
Like This Post? Checkout More