- Platform: Singpass
- Error code: 85-cv900
- Occurs: The error comes while accessing the Singpass app
- Effect of the error: Because of the error Singpass app is unusable
If you live in Singapore and while using the Singpass app the error code 85-cv900, then in this post we will tell you why you are getting this error and how you can resolve this.
Fixes For Singpass Error Code 85-cv900
As per the official information shared by the Singpass team, error code 85-cv900 mainly comes after the device OS has been updated. In simple words, this error code means that your device OS has recently updated and this causes some problems with the Singpass app resulting in this error.
Singpass’s team also has shared that during their investigation of this error, they have found that this error is very common with some Samsung devices.
Here are the steps that you can take to deal with this error.
- First, check if the Singpass app is up to date with the latest version or not. To check updates for the Singpass app simply go to the app store and search for the Singpass, if an update is needed then you will see the update option next to the app. If there is an update then consider updating your app and then check if the error still comes.
- If your app is up to date but the error is still coming then you need to reinstall the Singpass app on your device. First, uninstall the Singpass app from your device and then restart your device. Once your device restarts go to the app store and reinstall the Singpass app. Then check if the error still comes or not.
- If you still get the error then make sure your internet is working without any problem. Also if you own a VPN then make sure it’s disabled, otherwise this may also be the reason for the error.
- At last, if you are still stuck with this error then you should consider contacting the Singpass team to report your problem. To contact the Signpass team you can refer to their website support section.
Related Error Codes