Are you currently having the error code 21 with Sky or any of its services? If yes then you are landed at the right place because below in this post you can find all the possible workarounds to get rid of the Sky error 21.
How To Fix Sky Error code 21?
Fix 1: Make Sure Not To Use VPNs Or Ad Blockers
As per the official information, Sky Go doesn’t work with VPNs or Ad Blockers. So make sure you are not using any ad blockers or VPN while using Sky Go.
If you are using any VPN or ad blocker then consider disabling them as they might be the causing the error.
Fix 2: Make Sure Your Internet Is Having Good Speed
Sky Go requires at least 2 Mbps of speed to work. So make sure you have a stable internet connection with at least 2 MBPS of internet speed.
- First, restart your router and then try using SKY Go.
- If in case the error persists then go to any internet speed test website to test your internet connection. If your internet speed is very low than expected then get in touch with your ISP.
Fix 3: Check For SKY Service Status
If your internet speed is good then go to Sky Service status page and check if they are having any issues right now with their services.
If so then you can wait for sometimes and try again. And if in case there are any instructions on the Sky Service status page then consider following the on-screen instructions.
Fix 4: Check For App And Device Related Issues
- Check if the SKY Go app needs to be updated. If yes then consider installing the pending update.
- If there are no pending updates available to install then sign out from the app and then restart the app.
- If restarting the app also fails to resolve the issues then restart the device by simply powering it off. And then power it on after 1 minute.
- If the error still occurs then simply uninstall the app and then restart the device. Once the device is restarted Reinstall the SKY app. Now check for the error.
Fix 5: Contact Sky Support
In case the error still occurs and you are done with all the possible workarounds then you should get in touch with the SKY support team.
To contact Sky support you can visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More