sky go error code 4253024421 show you the error message “Sorry, an error occurred. Please check your internet connection and try again”. And this error can occur because of so many reasons such as internet issues, there is any bug with the sky go, or something else.
If you are getting this error code 4253024421 on sky go then in this post we are going to discuss this error code, and also share possible workaround to fix the error.
How To Fix sky go error code 4253024421?
Fix 1: Power Cycle Your Router
Many users have mentioned online that they were able to fix the issue after power cycling the router. So you should also try this troubleshoot to check if it fixes the issue or not.
- Sign out from the Sky Go.
- Then Unplug your Router Power Cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait for around 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then Plug in your router power cable to the power outlet.
- Launch sky go, and sign to your account.
- Now check if the problem has been resolved or not.
Fix 2: Try Connecting To Other Network
If the power cycling of the router is not helping with the issue then try connecting over the other network.
You use any mobile hotspot, or you can use your neighbor’s wifi. If you find sky go working over other networks then contact your ISP to report the issue.
Fix 3: Connect Over Mobile Data & Later Reconnect To Wifi
Note: This troubleshooting is for mobile users.
For many users connecting over the mobile data and later reconnecting to wifi fixes the issue for them. So you can try the same.
- Power off your wi-fi.
- Then connect Sky Go over mobile data.
- Also agree to share your location when SKY go ask for.
- Then start checking the sky channel if they are working over mobile data or not.
- If your sky channel is working on mobile data then keep using the sky channel for a few minutes.
- Then after a few minutes reconnect Sky go from your Wifi.
- Now check if it fixes the issue or not.
Fix 4: reinstalling Sky Go
You can try this as the last workaround before contacting Sky Go. You just need to reinstall the Sky Go after uninstalling it.
- Uninstall the Sky Go app.
- Then restart the device on which you are using Sky Go.
- Once your device is restarted, reinstall the Sky Go.
- Then log in to your Sky Go account.
- Now check if you still get the error or not.
Fix 6: Contact Sky Go
If you have tried all these troubleshoots but are still stuck with the error then our suggestion will be to contact SKY Go support, and to contact them you can visit their website
Like This Post? Checkout More