Do you notice the Xbox One Power Supply Flashing Orange Light? And trying to guess what it is? Then in this post, we are going to tell you the reasons why you are getting this, and how to fix it.
The Xbox One power supply includes an in-built surge protector and a status light that lets you know about problems with the hardware.
The Xbox One power supply orange light means the machine is on standby, and it’s not receiving sufficient power, so you won’t be able to turn it on.
What does Orange Light On Your Xbox One Power Supply Mean?
- Constant Orange light from your Xbox One simply means that your device is facing electricity issues.
- If the orange light blinks non-stop, then it indicates that the problem is internal.
- In case you have fixed the issue, or it itself starts showing yellow light instead of Orange and still Xbox is not working properly, then get an expert and get your device serviced.
How To Fix If Xbox One Power Supply Flashing Orange Light?
Fix 1: Unplug Your Device From Electricity Outlet
- As we have already read above, an Orange light is a signal of weak electricity connection, so the first thing we will troubleshoot is Electricity.
- Unplug the Xbox Device power supply from the electrical outlet.
- Let it disconnect for at least 10 minutes so the power supply can fully reset and restart.
- Plug in the power supply cable back into the outlet.
- After restarting the device if the light turns into yellow that means your problem has been fixed.
Fix 2: Try New Electricity Outlet:
- Check if the power supply cable is properly inserted into the outlet and Xbox one.
- Then check if the outlet is working fine, you can check it via electricity tester, or plug in any other device.
- If out is not working, try a new electrical outlet for your Xbox One.
Fix 3: Reset Your Xbox One
- First, make sure there is no disc in your Xbox while performing a reset.
- Once you are confirmed that Xbox one has no disc, then press and hold Seek button + eject button + power button simultaneously.
- You need to hold on to these three buttons until your power button flashes.
- Release the “Eject” button when the power button flashes any light, but keep holding seek and Power buttons. Hold it for 15 seconds.
- Doing this will reset your Xbox One. Then check if the issue gets resolved or not.
Fix 4: Check If The Orange light is blinking Constantly.
If the orange light is blinking constantly or flickering slightly it indicates the issue is internal.
This Orange light means your power supply is not able to transmit the energy, at this moment.
If it is a yellow light flickering but your Xbox is not working so get it serviced properly from the Xbox’s experienced staff.
Fix 5: Contact Xbox
If you have tried all the given methods but still getting the issue then you should contact Xbox to get your device serviced from its service store.
Like This Post? Checkout More