Here we are going to talk about the Black OPS 3 error code A.B.-.-.-.-.F.G which says “cannot connect”.
The first thing we want to mention is that this error has not been addressed officially by the developers as to why the error occurs in the first place and what exactly users should do in the event when they receive this error.
But one good thing is that we were able to find some users’ shared workaround from different communities and forums. Below we have shared all the solutions which users have shared online.
Fixes For Call Of Duty Black OPS 3 Error ABF
Fix 1: Check If You Needs To Update The Game Or Your Device
- The first thing we will suggest is to check if you need to update your game. Simply check if there is any pending update for the game, if yes then install the update and then check if the error persists.
- If there is no update for the game, or if you are already using the latest version of the game then check if your device needs to be updated especially if you are using a gaming console. If there is an update then consider installing it and then check if it resolves the error or not.
Fix 2: Give Your Device A Full Power Cycle
Some users on Reddit have mentioned that they were able to fix the issue by simply power-cycling their devices. Here is how you can do this for yourself.
- Power off your device, and make sure it’s disconnected from the power source.
- Then power off your router and make sure it’s also disconnected from the power source.
- Then wait for a full 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then power on your device and the internet.
- Then launch the game and check if the error continues.
Fix 3: Sign Out From Your Account And Then Re-Sign In
If restarting your device is not helping then we will suggest you to sign out from your account and then re-sign in. Many users on Reddit mentioned that they were able to bypass the error by doing this.
- Sign out from your account.
- Then quit the game.
- Then disconnect your device from the internet.
- Then wait around 10 seconds.
- Then reconnect your device to the internet.
- Then launch the game and log in to your account.
- Then the check error gets resolved.
Fix 4: Check Server Status
If the error continues at this point then we will suggest checking if game servers are down because of maintenance or if they are going through an outage.
To check the game server status you can visit here. If the servers are fine then you will see “Online” status. Alternatively, you can visit Activision on Twitter to check if there is an update about any outage with the game.
Like This Post? Checkout More