In this article, we will talk about the solutions for the COD Mobile Authorization errors 2b11 and 5B1200. Both of these two errors are exactly the same and come because of the same reasons, and that’s why we decided to cover these error codes in the same article.
As per our research, this error comes when users try to log into their account to play the game, and even sometimes this error doesn’t let the users send a forgotten password.
Some users have also shared that sometimes the login page won’t load at all or the loading is very slow, when the loading screen fully loads and users try to try to log into their account this error shows up.
Fixes For COD Mobile Authorization Error 2b11 & 5b1200
First of all, there is nothing officially shared on this error, as to why this error is coming and how anybody can fix it. Below we have shared a few workarounds, try them and check if those workarounds help with the error or not.
- First, simply quit the COD Mobile app and then relaunch it after a few seconds. Then check if the error still comes.
- If the error continues then quit the COD Mobile app and then restart your phone. Once your phone restarts, relaunch the game and check if the error still comes.
- Next, you can try clearing the COD Mobile app cache data. To do this simply go to the app settings and from there clear the COD Mobile app cache data, once the cache data is cleared check if the error still comes or not.
- If the error still comes after clearing the cache data then check if you need to update the COD mobile app. If you find a pending update then consider updating your COD mobile app.
- If the COD mobile app is already up to date with the latest version then next uninstall the COD mobile app from your device and then reinstall it. Before reinstalling the app make sure to restart your phone. Once the app gets reinstalled, check if the error still comes or not.
- If the error continues then our last suggestion will be for you to check the game server status. To check the game server status visit Activision server status page and check if the game servers are online. If not then this might be the reason for the error.
- At last, if you have access to a good VPN service then you can try connecting the game over a different region. If this is a region-specific issue then connecting over a different region can help you fix the error.
Related Error Codes