Some users on Reddit have reported the error code X1-X935E6 with Netflix, so in this post, we will discuss the solutions for the Netflix error code x1-x935e6 which says “Whoops, something went wrong… (X1-X935E6)”.
What Is Netflix Error x1-x935e6? And How To Fix It?
As per whatever we could find in our research this error mainly comes for the Netflix PC app. Users in their complaints have shared that the Netflix mobile app and their website work fine and the error only comes for the Netflix Windows app.
If you are having this error with your Netflix PC app then we will suggest you check their website and mobile app. In case the Netflix mobile app and website work fine then it indicates that the problem for the error lies in the Netflix PC app.
- Here are the things you can try to fix any temporary issues with your Netflix app.
- Quit the Netflix app and then restart it after waiting for 30 to 40 seconds. Once the app restarts, check if the error still comes.
- Our next suggestion will be for you to restart your device. Once your device restarts, relaunch the Netflix app and check if the error still comes.
- Next check if you have the update pending for the Netflix app, if yes then this might be the reason for the error. We will suggest you to install the pending update and then check if the error still comes or not.
- At last, if the error still comes then uninstall the Netflix app from your device, and then restart your device. Once your device restarts go to the app store and reinstall the Netflix app. Then check if the error still comes.
- Next, if nothing above helps resolve the error then you can visit the Netflix Server Status page and check if Netflix is down or having any problem. You can also choose to contact the Netflix support team to report this problem. Meanwhile, you can continue using the Netflix mobile app and website.
Related Error Codes