- Are you having the error code 9001-0002 while using eShop or while using any other part of the Nintendo? If yes then in this post we are going to share details about this error code.
- Error code 9001-0002 occurs with the Nintendo services when there is ongoing server maintenance or if the Nintendo system is having some kind of outage.
- If you get the error code 9001-0002 then the first thing you need to do is to check if Nintendo servers are working fine. If Nintendo servers are working fine then you should try common workarounds as the error will be coming because of some temporary issue.
Fixes For Nintendo error code 9001-0002
Fix 1: Check Server Status
As I mentioned above the error mainly occurs when Nintendo servers are going through maintenance or if their system has some kind of outage. So if you get this error then the first thing you need to do is to check if Nintendo servers are working fine or not.
Here is how to check the Nintendo server status
- Go to the Nintendo Network Maintenance Information.
- From there you can check for Nintendo’s “Online Service Status”, “Maintenance Information”, and “Future maintenance schedule”.
- In case there is any online server maintenance or any service outage, then we will advise you to wait for some time and try again later.
Fix 2: Restart Your Nintendo Console
If servers are working fine then we will advise you to restart your Nintendo console and then check if the error continues or not.
- Access your Nintendo Switch.
- Then from your console Press and hold the Power Button for around 10 to 15 seconds till it shuts down.
- Then Wait for around 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then Press the console power button again to restart the console.
- Now check if you still receive the error.
Fix 3: Check Your Internet
If power cycling your Nintendo console doesn’t help then make sure your internet is working with good speed and stability.
- First, you should power off your router and then disconnect the router from the power source. Then wait for around 5 minutes and then restart the router. Then check if you still receive the error.
- If the error persists then connect your phone or laptop to the internet to which your console is connected. Then go to any internet speed test website and perform a speed test. Make sure your internet speed is working with good speed and stability.
Fix 4: Check If You Need to Update Your Console
If your internet is working fine then it means that the issue is something else so we will advise you to check if you need to update your Nintendo gaming console.
- Go to the Home Menu.
- Then choose System Settings.
- Then choose System.
- Then choose System Update.
- Now Wait till the system checks for the update.
- If there is a new update then it will automatically start downloading it.
Fix 5: Contact Nintendo
If you have tried everything we have suggested above but the error is still coming then we will advise you to contact the Nintendo support team. Simply contact them and report your issue so they can help you resolve the issue.
Like This Post? Checkout More