If you are getting no signal issue on Roku then here in this article we are going to enlist all the best fixes to fix this issue and will also cover all the possible reasons for the “Roku No Signal Issue”.
How To Fix “Roku No Signal” Issue?
Fix 1: Check Your Internet
The most common reason for this issue is your Internet connection, if you are having an internet problem then you might come across this issue.
So check your Internet connection properly, connect any other device with your WI-Fi and check if the Internet is working on it.
If your internet is not working then check all the router cables and wires, they should be connected properly.
if there is no problem with wires then power cycle your Router, and to do that unplug the router cable, and let it rest for 30 seconds. Then Plug in the cable back to the power cord and check if the internet is working or not.
If still, the internet is not working then please contact your Wi-FI provider.
Fix 2: Power Cycle Roku
- To Power cycle, Roku, unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Now, wait for a full one minute so it drains out all the power in the capacitor.
- Plug in the power cable back to the outlet.
- Now start your Roku device.
- Let the Roku boot up properly.
- Then check if the error has gone or not.
Fix 3: wake up the Roku Device
- Grab your Roku Remote and switch off the TV and Roku Device.
- Once it is off, press and hold the “Home” button to wake up the Roku device.
- Now press the power button on the TV to turn it on.
- Run the internet and check if it has fixed the issue or not.
Fix 4: Clean The Dust From The Ports
- If you are using your device on a regular basis but not cleaning it up, then dust can accumulate around the ports.
- You must clear the dust from the HDMI cable And Coax cable at regular intervals.
- While cleaning the dust, make sure you are cleaning the vents to keep the fan’s ventilation clear. Clean vents can prevent overheating in your system.
Fix 5: Check all The Cables and Connectors
- The transmission of the Internet mostly depends on the Cables and connectors, so keep a close look at the condition of the Cables and connectors.
- Check each cable and connector from one end to another to check if they are damaged or faulty.
- If you find any damaged or faulty cables, then make sure to replace them with the new ones to get a fluent network.
- You should also check if any cable or connector is loosened. If yes then connect them properly.
Fix 6: Check the TV Input Source
- The TV input source must be correct as wrong inputs can put your internet connection in danger.
- Most of the TV remotes come with input source buttons, namely Source or Input Button.
- Click on the Source button and navigate until you pick up the right input source which is suitable for your Roku device.
- Be patient while choosing input sources as it won’t take more than 1 or 2 minutes.
Fix 7: Reset the Roku Settings
- Most used troubleshooting to fix any electronic device is to reset it to factory settings, this fix always works.
- Grab your remote.
- Go to the Roku Settings.
- Look for “advanced system settings”.
- Next click on “Reset”
- Then TAP “Factory Settings”.
- Now, wait until the device resets itself properly. Once the reset completes, the device will restart back to its original state.
- Check if the issue has been resolved.
Fix 8: Update Roku
- You might be getting this error due to any pending update of your “Roku Device”. So you should check if your device needs any update.
- Go to settings.
- Scroll down and tap “Information”.
- Next click on the “software version”.
- If there is any update pending or a new update is available then download and install it right away.
- Once your Update completes, the Roku device will restart by itself.
- Check if your issue has been resolved or not.
Fix 9: Contact Support
- If any of the above-given resorts didn’t help you, then you have one last resort and that is Customer Care of Roku.
- You have two options, either you can dial their Helpline number or go to their official website and register your complaint on official mail.
For more information about contacting Roku please visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More