Are you trying to play any switch game on the Ryujinx Emulator? and have the error code “RYU-0003 Firmware Parsing Error”? If your answer is yes then in this guide we will tell you how you can get rid of the error.
This error occurs because of outdated prod keys and because of it, your Ryujinx Emulator is unable to update itself with the latest firmware. And to resolve this error, it is necessary to add the most recent Prod Keys for Ryujinx. Nevertheless, many emulator users are still having the same issue and are unable to install the latest firmware.
Fixes For Ryujinx Emulator “ryu-0003 firmware parsing Error”
Fix 1: Try Disabling Your Device Firewall Or Antivirus Software
The first thing you need to do is to check if your device’s Firewall or Antivirus Software is imposing restrictions on Ryujinx. It is possible because many times security software often restricts the Ryujinx or other emulators to ensure the safety of your PC.
You need to temporarily disable your device Firewall or Antivirus Software and then check if the error still remains.
- If the error gets resolved then you can keep your device security disabled while using the Emulator.
- Or you can enable your device’s Firewall/ Antivirus program but go to its settings and add the Ryujinx Emulator in the exception list so your device security doesn’t interfere with the Ryujinx Emulator.
Fix 2: Are You Installing The Right Prod Keys?
If this is not your device security program that is causing the error then it’s possible you are not installing the latest and compatible Prod Keys for the Ryujinx Emulator. So we will suggest you double-check if you are installing the right prods keys or not.
Here Is how to Replace & Add New Prod Keys
- Open the Ryujinx Emulator.
- Tap on the File option from the top right corner of the screen.
- Then choose Open Ryujinx Folder option.
- Wait till the file explorer window pops up.
- Then quit the Ryujinx application.
- Then from the file explorer window choose the System folder.
- Then from there, you can delete the outdated Prod Keys.
- Then in the same folder, you need to add the new and latest Prod Keys.
- Now, you can install the latest firmware for the Ryujinx emulator.
Fix 3: Disable The Controlled Folder Access On The PC
If the error persists, the next step is to disable Controlled folder access on your PC. By doing so, Ryujinx will be granted access to your files, folders, and memory areas in order to make unauthorized changes. However, please be aware that this action may compromise your data security and PC stability. If you are willing to take the risks involved, you may proceed with the following steps at your own discretion.
- Go to your PC’s Settings.
- Then go to Update & Security.
- Then choose the Windows Security tab.
- Then choose Virus & threat protection.
- Then choose Manage Settings.
- Then go to the Controlled folder access section.
- Then choose the Manage Controlled folder access option.
- Then disabled the Controlled folder access option.
- Then restart your PC.
- Then launch the Ryujinx emulator and check if the error still remains.
Like This Post? Checkout More