Here in this article, we are going to share the details about the Xbox error code 0x80010108. The error says, “Give it another try. If it happens again, restarting your Xbox might help. To tell us more, go to xbox.com/errorhelp and enter this code: 0x80010108.”
As per the information shared on the Xbox support page error code 0x80010108 mainly occurs with the Xbox Live, and it happens because of some issues with the Xbox Live or your Xbox console has encountered some unexpected issue.
Below we have mentioned a few workarounds that may help you resolve this issue.
Fixes For Xbox Error Code 0x80010108
Fix 1: Check Xbox Server Status
To fix the Xbox error code 0x80010108 first you need to check if Xbox servers are down, if yes then most probably this is the reason behind the error and you should wait till things get back to normal. To check the Xbox server status you can visit here, and if servers are down then as we suggested you should wait till things get back to normal.
Fix 2: Try Again
If Xbox servers are fine then it can be possible that you have this error because of some temporary interference, so you should retry whatever you were doing when you have this error.
Fix 3: Power Cycle Your Console
- Go to your Xbox console.
- Then press and hold the Xbox button from the controller.
- Then tap the Restart Console.
- Then tap Restart.
- Now wait till your console restarts, and check if the error still comes.
Fix 4: Reinstall The game
If you are getting this error with any particular game then it can be possible that game data is corrupted, so you should uninstall the game and then reinstall it.
- Press the Xbox button from the controller.
- Then choose My Games & Apps.
- Then choose See All.
- Then choose Games.
- Then you need to Highlight the game that you want to uninstall.
- Then press the Menu button.
- Then choose Uninstall.
- Then choose Uninstall All.
- Then Restart your Xbox console.
- Then go to the Games screen.
- Then go to the Game title which you want to install.
- Then choose Install.
- Once the game installation is done, check if the error still comes.
Fix 5: Try Resetting Your Xbox
If you still receive the error then you should try resetting your Xbox console.
- Press the Xbox button.
- Then go to the Profile & System.
- Then go to the Settings.
- Then go to the System.
- Then choose Console info.
- Then choose the Reset console.
- Then choose Reset and keep my games & apps.
Fix 6: Contact Xbox
Above we have mentioned all the workarounds that we have found in our research, if you tried everything listed above but the error is still coming then you should contact the Xbox support team to report the issue.
Related Error Codes